employer partners to date
of mentors are better able to coach and lead
immigrant professionals find employment
A community of organizations large and small, from across all sectors, TRIEC Mentoring Partnership Employer Partners find and recruit mentors from among their staff. These organizations help change the lives of hundreds of immigrant professionals every year, building a stronger, more diverse, more prosperous GTA.
What are the benefits?
Partnering in TRIEC Mentoring Partnership can help your organization:
- Build stronger, more diverse teams.
- Enhance leadership training for high-potential team members.
- Build employees’ coaching experience.
- Find new and diverse sources of talent.
- Achieve its community engagement and diversity and inclusion objectives.
- Build its brand as a good corporate citizen.
Support for partners
As a partner in TRIEC Mentoring Partnership, you will have access to:
- Marketing “toolkits” to help you promote the program internally.
- Free professional development resources and webinars for your employees.
- The opportunity to share your employer success story and be recognised at our annual awards event.
- Free information sessions for potential participants, delivered by TRIEC Mentoring Partnership staff.
- Your logo on the TRIEC Mentoring Partnership website.
Who’s working with TRIEC Mentoring Partnership?
Become an employer partner, and you join a community of organizations, including…
What our partners say about the program
TRIEC Mentoring Partnership delivers the proverbial “win-win-win”. It connects newcomers with prospective employers, develops leaders, attracts talent, and builds your brand. As Canadian demographics change, cross-cultural understanding and skills are increasingly essential to our business.Manjit Singh
TRIEC Mentoring Partnership supports Toronto’s economic and social development success. It also supports two of our strategic actions – enhancing the City’s capacity to service Toronto’s diverse communities and supporting the development and implementation of our workforce plan.Joseph P. Panachetti