Compared to newcomer non-participants, mentees are:
more likely to find good quality employment.*
more likely to expand their professional network.**
employed full-time, earning above minimum wage.
Source: Blueprint ADE, TRIEC Mentoring Partnership Evaluation, 2020*
3 months after completing the program**
Community and Referral Partners are employment service-providing organizations who support immigrants to find work in their professional field. Partners screen applicants, meet targets per MOU, attend meetings, track, and report outcomes.
What are the benefits?
Joining TRIEC Mentoring Partnership will give you:
- Increased likelihood of newcomer clients finding commensurate employment faster.
- An ADD-ON complimentary service to your existing employment services.
- Strong branding awareness to attract newcomer clients.
- Membership to a community where you can share
best practices and brainstorm challenges.
- Annual Recognition during TRIEC’s mentoring
Support for your clients
In TRIEC Mentoring Partnership, your clients will have access to:
- The program, while not needing to close their file with you.
- A mentor who will support them in understanding Canadian workplace culture, industry information and networking.
- Invitations to networking and hiring/recruitment events.
- Subject matter experts in individual sectors.
- TRIEC Mentoring Partnership learning tools and resources.
- Access to good quality job opportunities.
Support for partners
As a partner, you will have access to:
- Comprehensive training, onboarding and support.
- Ongoing pipeline of Mentors for being matched with your clients.
- Regular Professional Development opportunities for coaches.
- A toolkit with branding and resources.
- Logo on TRIEC Mentoring Partnership website.
- TRIEC Mentoring Partnership custom portal for program administration.
- Personalized dashboard for analytics and reporting.
- Support in mentee outreach campaigns.
Who’s working with TRIEC Mentoring Partnership?
Become a Community or Referral partner and you join a community of organizations, including…
What our partners say about the program
Partnership with TRIEC is meaningful for us. It supports in providing an important component in our wrap-around service approach. The program takes away the group work of sourcing and matching clients with mentors. They are the subject matter expert and many of our clients continue to benefit from the program and service model.
Being a partner of TMP adds a lot of substance, visibility, value, and prestige for DBNC. For other organizations considering joining TMP they are most welcome to join. We encourage them to expand the gift of mentoring to more new immigrants as they are finding their professional path in Canada.
Cultural integration is another way TRIEC Mentoring Partnership benefits mentees. Most importantly, so many mentees comment that the program increases their confidence, which is incredibly powerful when job searching. This increased confidence and feeling of empowerment helps them overcome challenges and obstacles in their job search, leading to quicker reconnection with their career.
Find out how to become a partner in the program.
Want to know more?
Check out the other partners in the program.